Authentically restored historic farmhouse, dating back to late 1700’s.
1 King bedroom, 1 room with 2 x single beds.
Single beds may be converted to King bed. (Please indicate preference when booking.)
Toilet & basin inside and shower, toilet & basin in out-building.
Sunroom, with dining area & indoor closed circulation fireplace.
Lounge, with two day-beds.
Max 6 guests, including 2 children on day-beds (4 adults & 2 children).
Separate full kitchen.
Uncapped, free Wi-Fi; No TV.
Outside 'stoep' / porch, for relaxation and armchair game viewing.
Outside Fire Pit / Braai facility.
- Rogge Brood Restaurant:
- The restaurant offers daily meals, but pre-booking of all meals is essential.
- Should you wish to enjoy breakfast or lunch at the restaurant, please make a booking 24 hours in advance.
- Bookings for supper need to be made by 2 pm daily, including the day of arrival.
- Electricity Supply:
- Rogge Cloof proudly operates on solar power, completely off-the-national grid.
- As a result, the electrical supply system does not accommodate appliances such as microwave ovens, hair dryers, coffee makers, or electric kettles, which operate with electrical elements.
- The Pear House has a gas stove and electric fridge.
- There is a power socket for recharging phones and laptops.
- There is no underfloor heating, electric heaters, or electric blankets in the unit; however, the unit is cosy and warm, with sufficient thick blankets, hot water bottles and an indoor closed circulation fireplace, for which a daily supply of wood is provided for the duration of stay.
- Additional wood for braai, or heating purposes, may be purchased from Reception.
- If required, a gas heater, plus 9 kg gas canister, may be rented at R250.00.
- Gas canister refills are available at R250.00 per full canister.
- Accessing Rogge Cloof Accommodation:
- The Pear House is situated within the Rogge Cloof Village.
- The Village is 11 km away from the Rogge Cloof Reception and Restaurant area.
- This allows for a leisurely self-game-drive through the reserve, on the way to the unit.
- Roads are gravel, but have been upgraded and are accessible by sedan vehicle.
- SUV or 4x4 Vehicles will allow guests the opportunity to explore the reserve area more comfortably on their own.
|2018 - 2019 Adult Rates||01 Sep 2018 - 28 Feb 2019|
|R850.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
Single Adult Rate R1200.00
|2018 - 2019 Child Rates||01 Sep 2018 - 28 Feb 2019|
|R425.00||Per Child||Per Night|
Day-beds available for 2 Child Guests.
|2019 - 2020 Adult Rates||01 Mar 2019 - 29 Feb 2020|
|R910.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
Single Adult Rate R1300.00
|2019 - 2020 Child Rates||01 Mar 2019 - 29 Feb 2020|
|R460.00||Per Child||Per Night|
Day-beds available for 2 Child Guesst.