Rittersaal Dining Hall
Authentically restored historic farmhouse, dating back to the late 1700’s, lovingly turned into a great dining hall reminiscent of the Middle Ages.
The Rittersaal is not a Restaurant; it is a guest Dining Hall, operating at fixed. times and serving fixed menus.
- Perfectly suited for guest dining, functions, weddings and celebrations.
- Comfortable capacity for 50 guests.
- Patio ‘stoep’ provides extended space for outside dining and gatherings around a bonfire.
- Breakfast and 3-course dinner served daily at specified times.
- Bookings for all guest meals are required at least 48 hours in advance.